Dear Stranger

an extension of the short film "Dear Stranger" and its major thematic element: Fantasy

11.30.2005

List of Fantasy Submissions

1) Started with Kelly talking about a fantasy person helping her better express herself.
2) My reflection on how fantasies had helped me with tragedies (and started all of this).
3) Rachel fantasized herself as a younger, more freer person who was more in touch with nature.
4) Fantasy by Anonymous #1: To be successful so as to be accepted by own family.
5) Treasure wished to reclaim that joy before it all got so serious.
6) Carla fantasized the ultimate creative environment.
7) Trev fantasized the ideal woman for him.
8) Fantasy by Anonymous #2: Wished she had a chance to do something over again with a guy.
9) Fantasy by Anonymous #3: Fantasized about his wonder woman.
10) Fantasy by Anonymous #4: "She is a woman, but only technically..."
11) Fantasy by Anonymous #5: An Atheist talks to God.
12) Fantasy by Anonymous #6: Wanting it all.
13) Fantasy by "Lucky Seven": A living Father

KEEP THEM COMING! This page will be updated as I receive more submissions. I am also attaching a link to this page on the sidebar so you can easily find it.

- AAP
[Filmmaker]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my dreams there is a girl. She is a woman, but only technically. She is not jaded like others, or at least finds a place to hide it away. She finds a place to hide mine away, too. She has ideas and dreams loftier than mine that she speaks of endlessly but will most likely never achieve, instead spends her time knitting, watching movies, and making music. She paints. We talk a lot, all the time, and hours melt away, but we are never aware of ourselves during the conversation while it's happening. I am less aware of things in general, things that ruin themselves when they're realized. She loves the sky and orange leaves but doesn't feel sad when I can't find the beauty in them the same way she does. She lets me discover my own beauty. She is never cold and never allows coldness to enter my eyes. They speak volumes to her. She knows what bothers her about me and rolls her eyes. She isn't really bothered. I am the same way. She is tall, but not too tall. Tall enough so her forehead lines up with my lips when we stand together. She leans in slightly. She makes it easy on me.

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this classify as a fantasy? In person, I act and think as an atheist. But there are times where I find myself talking to God like it were all real. When I argue over the existence of God, I argue as an atheist (with no guilt whatsoever!). When I talk to God, however, there is no doubt in my mind whether there is someone listening. I don't ask for favoritism or anything fancy but just as a best friend who understands all the reasons why I do what I do.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home