Dear Stranger

an extension of the short film "Dear Stranger" and its major thematic element: Fantasy

11.27.2005

Video - Rosie & Stranger make love

Watch the video


The video is an old version of a scene when Rosie and the Stranger make love, it is towards the end of the film. This version featured music that is not in the film, the music is "Venice Queen" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

There were couple of issues: we had no rights to the music or the money to get it. It did not fit well with the other music that was composed for the film. And I think the final music did a better job of staying true to the film.


- AAP
[Filmmaker]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ajit, I have to go back to the original to see the diff between the original, and this. I know you stated that the music is different, but is there another reason for posting this clip. It is a cool clip.

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ajit, I have to go back to the original to see the diff between the original, and this. I know you stated that the music is different, but is there another reason for posting this clip. It is a cool clip.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Ajit Anthony Prem said...

The reason I posted this clip and not the final version, is that this version plays better by itself. But as part of the film, the final version does better. I also plan to post the final version.

And in this version, certain things are accentuated that I had never paid attention to. And that is interesting.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home