Dear Stranger

an extension of the short film "Dear Stranger" and its major thematic element: Fantasy

10.21.2005

Fantasy submitted by Anonymous #2

My fantasy is mixed with regret. A few years ago there was a guy who I knew through work. We were friends first for over a year. When it began to turn romantic, I felt kind of surprised and touched because I did feel real affection for him. One night we got together very late. He seemed kind of impatient and annoyed, maybe due to the late hour. Anyway, when a guy comes at me like that, I have a tendency to just freeze. I keep my feelings inside too much. So, right after that, we didn't really speak again. I never had a chance to explain myself or find out what happened. Yeah, he was kind of a jerk at the end, but I think of it sometimes. I really wish I could have had him, just once even. I guess he's lost to me now. Love really is all about timing as they say.

- Submitted by Anonymous #2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home