Dear Stranger

an extension of the short film "Dear Stranger" and its major thematic element: Fantasy

2.04.2006

Getting a DVD Copy of Dear Stranger

If you are interested in buying a copy of Dear Stranger, shoot me an email indicating you are interested and I will put you on a DVD buyer list. When the film is ready and the DVD's are printed, I will send you a notice. I will not use your email for any other purpose but for this one transaction.

The DVD will consist of:

  • Dear Stranger (15 mins)
  • A paper DVD case that will have the fantasies submitted to this site printed on it, so keep submitting.
  • Deleted scenes or alternate versions
  • Two of my earlier short films:
  1. Once Upon 13 (college grad film, 12 mins)
  2. Streams of Love (beautiful little love film, 4:30 mins)
The DVD's will be professionally printed and should be priced for $18. I would also encourage you to catch Dear Stranger at your local film festival. Will provide a list of them when I have it.


- AAP
[Filmmaker]

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Wright said...

I came across your blog today and I found it a great read. I'm a former actor who is now managing a radio station and my greatest enjoyment (other than my family) is getting to create radio moments that people will talk about for days. Follow your desires. Your work is good.

AJ

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home