Dear Stranger

an extension of the short film "Dear Stranger" and its major thematic element: Fantasy

12.23.2005

The "Dear Stranger" Song

Hear the Song
Those who have followed this blog will know I shot a music video recently for The Tourist a.k.a Hunter McDermott. During one of the downtimes we had, Hunter serenaded us with some songs. To say the least, it was quite moving. It is easy to forget how beautiful it is to have someone sing or perform for you. Anyways, after the shoot, Hunter emailed me a rough draft of a song that is based on Dear Stranger. I was flattered. It is quite beautiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

I was lucky enough to be a part of the serenading that night in Ajit's "studio." It was touching. The power of voice and song ... music can be so provocative in a live and very intimate setting. I, for one, was completely moved and taken by "The Tourist" and I thank him and Ajit for letting me be a part of the process...
~Linz

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home