Dear Stranger

an extension of the short film "Dear Stranger" and its major thematic element: Fantasy

10.27.2005

Screening Of Once Upon 13

So Once Upon 13 screened at Flicker Festival. Nothing really happened, people watched, they giggled, the next movie came on. Not even a Hurrah! I expected that. But the moderator/ MC asked if I wanted to say anything before the film was screened and I said "no, but could you say it's a college film" like that would lessen the embarrassment. The film itself does not embarrass me but certain scenes which I would not change are too, shall we say, serious for a comedy.

Anyways, hoping I will have some video up of Dear Stranger very soon. Little glimpses. Just enough to tickle someone's curiousity.

- AAP
[Filmmaker]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home